Filed under: single parents | Tags: dating, relationships, sex, single dads, single moms
Here’s a sampling from the single parents blogosphere for the week ending September.
- Single Mom Mindy has finally had it with the Gosselins. She weighs in on Jon Gosselin: Opportunistic Narcissist or Caring Father?
- Quest for T waxed poetic about her insatiable Need for Sex.
- Single Dad David at Dad’s House wondered at what age difference an older men younger women relationship gets creepy, and was propositioned by some swingers wanting to act out a husband watches wife and lover fantasy.
- BigLittleWolf’s Daily Plate of Crazy gives a woman’s view on the older man younger woman debate.
- And Mid Life Mommy tells a story of when a swinger husband wanted her to hook up with his wife.
- QTMama did some serious flirting with a blue-eyed DJ who has a crush on her (with help from her texting friend), then went on a date where he charmed her socks off.
- Kat Wilder reminds us that annoying little quirks can add up and make you fall out of love. That’s a shame – ignore the quirks, and remember the bigger picture.
I’m looking to do a semi-regular recap sampler from the single parent blogosphere, so if you want a post featured, let me know. – dadshouse
Filed under: dating, life, relationships, single parents | Tags: facebook, single dad, single father, single mom, single mother, single parent, single parents connection
Single Parents Connection is a Facebook group where single parents, and the singles and parents who love us, can connect. Anyone can join in – whether you’re a single parent, single, or parent.
Download a Single Parents Connection blog badge here.
Single Parents Connection Facebook group was created by David Mott at Dad’s House, and Rachel Sarah at Single Mom Seeking. Here is more on why the group was created, and a follow-up post, How is Facebook Used by Single Parents?
In the news: A Jon and Kate divorce is imminent. The Gosselin’s divorce announcement on reality TV is sure to generate new discussions on divorce and single parents. Where do Jon and Kate Gosselin live? Based on their new show, it seems they live in denial. Very sad.
© 2008-09 David Mott, DadsHouseBlog.com. All rights reserved.